Research and Development
Representing companies that conduct R&D requires looking at complex technical issues and gaining a complete understanding of a company’s needs. Outside of the financial risks involved in conducting R&D, there are technical, environmental and safety concerns among others.
Here’s just some of what we’ve done in this field:
- Been involved in every aspect of acquiring, designing, constructing and establishing a full-scale laboratory and prototype facility
- Procured custom equipment
- Helped design safety programs, write manuals and serve on safety committees
- Design, manage development of and deploy software systems for data management
- Review processes and implement comprehensive risk management tools
- Manage patent drafting and IP protection strategies
- Meet with congressional leadership and Department of Defense personnel to brief on R&D progress and strategize on funding options and available programs
- Work with federal laboratories to transfer technologies and gain access to expertise and facilities
Contact us for help in deploying your R&D strategy.
For over a decade our founder has worked in R&D helping to support the construction, management and operations of a full-scale laboratory and prototyping facility in metals extraction technology. With no prior experience in metals, he conducted extensive research in the science and technology and built out a strong understanding of the market and the technology. This deep understanding helped drive towards a patenting strategy and eventually finding a joint venture partner to help fund and progress the technology. He remains active in this business.